Saturday 10 August 2013

Cassie by Stephen King review xx

Hi all, sorry it's been a while since I have been here, but I am back now! :)



     Carrie is set in the town where she is born. she lives with her religious mother and is picked on in school! Everything goes wrong for her at the prom, not only for her but for everyone!
     Carrie was a very lonely girl who I think needed a lot of support and understanding of who she is and what she goes through at home.
     The girls at school are your typical popular evil girls who get their kicks by putting other people down.
     I liked the fact that she was asked to the prom as it made her feel like a normal girl compared to what she has felt like throughout.
     The telekinetic in the book was one thing I didn't mind, it was the way the book was written and kept jumping out of what was happening to something else. Really made me want to skip those bits (I was good, I didn't)
     I didn't love this book and I didn't hate it. It was ok for what it was. I'm hoping if I read another Stephen King book it will be better than this one.


glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


No comments:

Post a Comment